To help you deal with the stress of waiting for the arrival of the big day (I tell you, only Christmas compares), the folks here at JonBob's Packer Blog have organized a little educational program designed to catch you up on everything Green and Gold. We're calling it Camp Countdown Questions.
Each day, we'll be looking at a crucial question that needs to be answered in training camp. There will be 12 in total, and as we get closer and closer to July 31st, they'll grow in significance. But, of course, every question is a big one, so make sure you tune in every day. We'll be kicking things off tomorrow morning. Be there, and bring your friends.
UPDATE: Here are links to all of the CCQs. Enjoy!
- #6: Is Blackmon the One?
- #7: Will James or Jordy seize the upper hand?
- #8: Who's in at tight end?
- #9: Does Harrell make the cut?
- #10:Is there any reason to keep three FBs again?
- #11: Does Bishop finally make his move?
- #12: Where does Starks fit in?